1. I watch really bad, indulgent, girly TV that John normally shuns. Then I text Jessica or Deidra my thoughts on it because they are watching it too. Jersey Shore and Skins last night...Skins is CRAZY...is high school like that now?! Not that it was sweet and innocent when I was there or anything.
For example, Real Housewives of Atlanta. Platinum wedding gown...YES-I was diggin' it.
2. I read about Sookie:
3. I get on the FB and stalk the stink out of folks. I hope that "who stalks you" tab doesn't work, because I'll probably pop up on everyone's list and that would make me seem scary. So...if that application does work, please don't judge me. I'm by myself a lot and have to entertain myself.
4. Wine.
Never travel without an opener and stopper.
5. Gym
I mean, why not? Not much else to do, might as well get my run on.
6. Online shop look.
Some things I'm loving:
Gap slim crop pants
I wear them about twice a week. They have the perfect bit of stretch in them and make you feel skinny. Very tempted to get them in all colors.
These Mikoh Bathing Suits. HOT. My favorite are their strapless tops, but I think they are for little ta's, and for ballers. Still...it's one of those swimsuits that would probably hold up for years.
OPI's Jade is the New Black
My toes are this color right now. I love green!
I think I'm going to get some tourquoise Converse low tops. I just picture wearing them with short shorts.
Blue Pumps. NEED some to wear with my red dress! I love this picture because it compares Go Jane to Calvin Klein. GO JANE, go girls, go forth from this place and buy 5 pairs of shoes for $75 in fun colors. No, they won't last forever, but they'll get the job done.
Trench Coat.
Old Navy v. Burberry. Getting the look for less.
It's not even going to hit 30 up here this week and it's snowing. It's so wild. Also, the Sheraton I stay at has the worse coffee lids--about 5 spills on my way to work today. What do you do?
Happy Tuesday!








No comments:
Post a Comment