Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Stars

Summer Stars by Carl Sandburg
BEND low again, night of summer stars.
So near you are, sky of summer stars,
So near, a long arm man can pick off stars,
Pick off what he wants in the sky bowl,
So near you are, summer stars,
So near, strumming, strumming,
So lazy and hum-strumming. 
 


Don't worry-we are not all work and no play around here.


My big sis Hadley's wedding is this weekend and it will be an affair to remember.


In May, we raged pretty gosh durn hard in Destin as a collective force to send Hadley out in style. See above-we had a Kris tank top.


They were high school sweethearts-and no, I can't help it-this picture kills me!



Ain't easy being Breezy--ever





I learned I'm too old for a backbend-oh wait, I never really could do backbends.  Hashtag-dumb


I'm going out of order, but the first Saturday in May they had an amazing wedding shower on the shores of Lake Martin. Aren't they presh?? Can't handle it.

May was a big fat PARTY.  
'Axe me if I can recall much about it. 
'Axe me if it was fun!


 MD happened.  It always does...





John is home --hearts and happy dance

I hit up the Sloss Beer Fest with this 3 cats--beer drankin' went down and hilarity ensued.  Theme song of the summer is definitely Gotye's Somebody That I Used To Know.





 Jazz Fest 2012-el grande fun!  

John and I are posing in front of the new statute in Strand Park that his mother Jane Howell helped design and Robinson Iron assembled.  So cool-check it out if you are in downtown AC.


This is a small tribute to our May...it's been wild!


Can't wait for the wedding Had & Kris-we love yall so much!












No comments: