Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Wedding Suite by KB

Check out Katie Beth's post of my wedding suite at The Good Stuff today!  She is one of my best friends and I was so grateful that she did this for me.  I am obsessed with color and a traditional wedding invitation was just not gonna do.  KB knew just what I needed!  Colorful, artsy, yet not over the top:

photo courtesy of the good stuff

Speaking of those fans, I never posted about the fan making party I had.  Back in July, I didn't want to post about it, because I didn't want to show blogland my program pre maturely.  Of course, this morning, I can't find the pics, but I'm still searching! 






2 comments:

Linda said...

Katie Beth is so talented and I love her work. I think she did a fabulous job for you and John. How sweet to have a special friend be a part of your wedding in so many ways. Classy work and classy girl!

Erin said...

lacey these are SO cute & unique!!! how fun!