Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Try This- and Welcome to Carnival Cruise line aka my bedroom


Only 70 calories and super yums!

I was superwife this morning and made egg white omelets/turkey bacon, so John offered to make the bed up.  Such a sweet gesture.  He stides back into the kitchen with a big grin and says "Wait til you see what I did with the throw this morning!"

*preface--when we make up the bed, what to do with the throw blanket is always an issue.  I like to nonchantly give it the trendy/messy toss across a corner while John goes the utilitarian route and folds it neatly at the foot of the bed.  To mimic me-he often wads it up and throws it wildy into the air while proclaiming he is "funky fresh." high entertainment, I assure you.

"Ohhh I hope it's a Carnival Cruise animal!"  I giddily reply.


Not hardly.

Care to guess what this is?  It was a throw blanket.

3 comments:

jane said...

He is so clever, don't you think!

Lacey said...

So clever...hahaha

Linda said...

I love John and his quiet humor! Just tickles me pink.