Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

A Big Apple Celebrity Sighting

If you know me, you know I love celebs, US Weekly, movies, and famous stuff in general. 

While in NYC, I prayed I would get a good sighting.

As fate would have it...Brittany and I had just checked out the Rockefeller Tree and were cutting around a corner to hop back on 5th Avenue.  The lights were sparkling, the crowd was bustling, and what to my wondering eye did appear....


VAL- freaking- Kilmer! (but no reindeer!)

Well, he looked more like this now:


It happened so fast...he practically brushed up against me AND he was wearing a backpack (which threw me off).  My head whipped around and I frantically turned to Brittany, "Hey-I think that was...." and before I could get it out, the guys in front of us said "Hey-that was Val Kilmer!"  I knew it!  What an eye I have! Haha! 

I love Top Gun and I love Tombstone daggumit!

Brittany can vouch that it was the highlight of the trip for me and I had a "sh*t eating"
grin the rest of the night.


We also saw the filming of the new tv show Person of Interest and caught a glimpse of Jim Caviezel.  A real live set!  I was in heaven.  You could see his fake bruise/bloodied face.

Good ole Jesus:

No comments: