
*Here we are as a Wildcat...add about 45 lbs and an orange and blue jersey.
My brother, Blake, tried out for Auburn's football team on Monday and found out yesterday that he made it!! He is now considered an invited walk on and tried out as a linebacker. Of course, you always end up where ever they need you.
Just for stat purposes, the bro is 6'1 and weighs in at around 223lbs.
I am so excited for Blake. He's worked really hard this past year to get to where he is and is proof that a person can accomplish anything they put their mind to. Regardless of whether he sets one foot on the field this year or not, HOW STINKIN' AWESOME is this?? No matter what, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and an experience unlike any other. It will be whatever he makes of it! Of course, I'm very encouraging, let's get in there-be a rockstar-go pro--and I'll be your publicist!
What a view right?

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!
3 comments:
Lacey! This is SO exciting!!!! It is great to be an Auburn tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to cheer Blake on!
Way to go Blake. Now we have anothe reason to have more homecoming parties. Party at the Shaffers!!!!!!!!!!
momma beas
Wahoooo!!! That is awesome Lacey!!! Lunch soon? Xoxo-BLC
Post a Comment