Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bark Park

Bark Park is our latest discovery.  It is located in Homewood, right off of Greensprings.  Clancy Stegall told Mona about it and Mona was like...O.M.G. I totally wanna check that out I bet it is OFF da Chain (link fence that is)!



Since Mona is a Great Dane, she had to go into the Large Dog section of the park.  There is another fenced in area for small dogs.  Note Mona's head on the far right side--she is heading in!



The dogs bring their "humans," who stand around awkwardly, sniffing each other...there does need to be a few more benches.



Mona meeting her first friends...



Look Mona--another Dane!



"Hey hot stuff, my name is Finn, wanna get frisky?"

 

"You are cute and all...but we just met!  And John won't let me date yet."

 

There were some famous dogs at the park.  Like Beethoven here.  I was pretty much obsessed.  I have about ten pictures of him.

 

Lassie on the look out for Timmy.






Mona's humans...just sitting on a stump.  Take your dog out to Bark Park if you live in the Birmingham area.  It was a great time!  Mona and the other thirty dogs were loving it!  I think they all went home and are now friends on Facebook.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Wood said...

You are so funny and I love it!!!!