Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Haller-ween: SCREAM it

I think we are taking our scariness here tonight, do join us!


The 1st Annual Phoenix Club



“Halloween Bash”




Live music featuring “Meteorite”

Friday, Oct. 29, 2010. 8pm – Until

Pale Eddie’s Pour House (2nd Ave. North)

$25/person (tax deductible). Open beer/wine.

Best costume prizes for male/female/group.

 

Here is what John wants to be:


He's a wild cat.  Going out the door-- he was hollering for me to go buy pink poster board today.  He's encouraging me to be an Equal Packet...

 

**Side note, I was asked to do an update on how the whole "Joint Checking" thing is going.

 

This morning:

J:  I had a dream last night.

L:  What about?

J:  You took out a $200 loan at 40% interest.

L:  Hahaha! Why?

J:  You didn't want me to see how much you spent on me at Christmas.

John's subconscious is revealing his fears!



No comments: