I'll be honest-I did not make it through Anna Karina or Roses. I could never make myself sit down and take a good hour to get into them-and I also tell myself June was crazy busy. Soo they are still on my reading list. I did read the new Sookie, however.
I read this...yes, I am a teenage girl who checks Facebook too much (so says John and another lady who thought I was a teenager this week-I'll take it, and quit feeling bad for not using expensive eye cream yet):
Was it good? You bet your fanny-I love Sex and the City and all that it entails.
I'm having a chick lit moment in which I just want to be entertained and caught up in some juicy love stuff. Summer will do that to ya!
Reading Now:
I love everything Emily Giffin-this is her last book I have not read. Obsessed. Did I go see Something Borrowed by myself? You bet your fanny I did. (I love going to the movies by myself-got it from dad)
Also checked out from my library:
sookie wookie
Also, I plan to steal from Dad:
I need more suggestions! I also have this classic on my radar:
1 comment:
We are friends for a reason. I read Cup of Jo yesterday and wondered aloud about "the history of love" as well.
And I want to read The Carried Diaries! Send my way (unless it's a library book).
But here's the kicker I just exclaimed that I had never read Catcher in the Rye and feel as though that is a classic I must read at some point.
Post a Comment