Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I had a busy 3 days in Philly and Baltimore.  The Philly leg of the trip was brief and it rained...I did not get to do some of the things I had planned (ie. Rocky stairs and Liberty Bell, oh well - maybe next time!)


Downtown Baltimore is really cool- definitely check it out if you ever get the opportunity.



There were some Occupy Wall Street protesters doing their thing in Baltimore.  Saw a hippie or two.



John has spent his week in DC doing awesome cool stuff.  Robinson Iron is doing restoration work on the US Capitol-how awesome is that? 



The temperature dropped and I needed to light the pilot in our house.  Needless to say it beat me.  I couldn't get it to work...John tried to talk me through it, I envisioned blowing up our house and my face.  I have slept in sweats all weekend.  Sads, I know.  I kinda need this guy around!



Get home dude-I'm semi-helpless!

No comments: