Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

SGK time and UpLift

SGK is this Saturday! 


Disclaimer:  this is not Iris--image from pinterest


Please donate here to my run if you feel led to it today. 

Even $1 will make a huge difference!  I'm about half way to my fundraising goal-but I don't get hung up on the numbers.  Every little bit of it counts. 


from pinterest


I did my long run on Monday--8 miles.  After you get over the hump (which for me is often around mile 4)-you can go all day!  I am trying to pick a 1/2 to do--have you heard about Ruben Studdard's new race in Birmingham in November?  I may do it, especially since it is local.


from pinterest

The blog has definitely taken a hit lately as John and I have been adjusting to a new schedule.  Even if we are living out of suitcases, we are not complaining as long as we are together.  Life is good!

*I should mention we are totally caught up on Dexter now.

 

1 comment:

jane said...

I hope you are happy wherever you are! Love you both!!