Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

lookin ahead, with a backward glance

from pinterest

I'm the type to say that the year flew by, but I can't say that for 2011.  It seemed like a legit lengthy year for once and SO much happened.

In a little bit of order, but not completely:

Savannah
Snowstorms
I started a new job
Many weeks in St Louis
Katie Beth & Brandon got married
Tornadoes
Hadley, Marye Beasely, and my cousin Wess all got engaged
I did Weight Watchers, with success
Beach jaunts
Lazy lake days
Grandaddy moved to the VA home
John and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary
Grand Cayman
John started his new job.
Holidays
NYC
DC

I know that's not everything, I'm forgetting 20 more noteworthy things, but those came to mind.

I've enjoyed reading other people's reflections and resolutions.  They tend to inspire me.  Mine for 2012 are pretty simple:

-overall wellness
-yoga
-keep my nails painted
-worry less
-complain less
-explore in the kitchen
-paint
-tackle reading list
last but not least
-find an awesome new love shack


from pinterest

As far as travels go, I am going to Park City, Utah for the first time, so that's kicking it off pretty big. 

Boston, Maine, and Oregon are on the shortlist as well.

Off to paint my nails!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I feel like that could be the back of my head.