My sweet darling friend Allie Fuller got engaged to her high school sweetheart, Christopher Selman, almost two weeks ago! Congratulations to you both! It is such an exciting time for you guys and I look forward to watching you two start your lives together in Greenville, SC. These two have dated since the 10th grade and could probably be considered married by common law (haha)!
Allie and I met freshman year at Auburn, due to the close proximity of our dorm rooms in Lupton Hall on the Quad. I had passed her a few times in the elevator, we had probably said hi and introduced ourselves, but no exceedingly deep exchange had occurred. The true birth of our friendship was actually the result of Mr. Selman's antics. One night, not so very many years ago, Brittany and I were getting dressed to go out to God only knows where, when there was a quiet little knock on our door. We opened it to find Allie Fuller in tears on our doorstep. Bewildered, we invited her in and all we could really do was ask her what was wrong. Christopher and her were in a fight, she somehow managed to squeak out. We dried up those tears and sent her right back over to her door room to get her make up and insisted that she get dressed with us. We've been the best of friends ever since and lived together our Junior and Senior years. If it weren't for that fight, who knows how things would have ended up?
The ring is absolutely breathtaking and simply sparkles. Allie let me try it on, and she made the remark she had not seen it on anyone else and awknowledged that it REALLY IS BEAUTIFUL! In true Allie and Christopher style, the engagment was a low key affair at her apartment, and he did manange to pull one over on her and surprise her :) The wedding, however, will NOT be a low key affair, with Momma Lee heading things up, and I'm sure it will be nothing short of fabulous. I, personally, am just super stoked about yet another Bachlorette Party! Nashville, Atlanta, New Orleans...Las Vegas...???
No comments:
Post a Comment