
Here they are on their wedding day. I'm happy to report that they are the picture of wedded bliss. But don't worry, Allie still keeps him line. I sure miss those guys!
I got to eat lunch today at my favorite restaurant in Birmingham, Diplomat Deli with this cat:

My roomie, Bess. We've been busy and haven't seen each other lately. We are having lots of dates next week. She is my momma most of the time!
I also miss this kid:

Jessica! Go visit her at Stage Fright Jitters. We talk ALMOST every single day. If she scans my call, I assume "the worst." The worst is an inside joke, and I can't reveal it! This is an old picture of us, from a crazy wild time. Jess, do you remember where we were?? We look really sweet, innocent, and even angelic here.
I am traveling back to the Plains tomorrow, for this gal's engagement party:

I know. She doesn't look like she has ANY business getting married! Just kidding...this is from freshmen year when Katherine used to play dress up by herself and run around the Quad playing Cowboys and Indians with boys. Once again, I'm kidding, we all used to play dress up with Brittany's clothes. Katherine's marrying this guy named Robert. He's pretty cute. Here they are, embarking on wedded bliss:

I also am LOVING this guy:

I mean, why wouldn't I? He cooks for me. After a long day of driving yesterday, I had some BBQ ribs waiting on me. YUM YUM YUM!
Happy Weekend to all!
2 comments:
Oh I do know where we were. I was scared and playing it off as if I were all sweet and innocent but underneath that little facade I was SCARED and OVERWHELMED! ha.
I also hate that I had to scan you that one time... I hope that doesn't happen again anytime soon. ahhhhh!
Can't wait to see you this weekend. I've been really missing you too. I wish I could have the job I have now and Ryan near you.
Sweet post Lacey!!!
Post a Comment