Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hot Dates and Such




Hey John, hold my purse for a minute will you? Ok...well if you intend to play Zoolander, I am gonna take your picture...and put it on the blog!

John and I have a hot date tonight. We don't keep up with exact dates or anything, but we ball park it and figure we've dated around two years or so. I can't say where we are going, for fear that the paparazzi might follow us and I want to be a little low key. You guys know how it is, when you are famous and fabulous. I'll say it will involve some pasta and wine, since you can't get more romantic than Italian afterall. I don't want to make John blush TOO much, but he is pretty much awesome. The past two years have been a heck of a lot of fun!

Thanks John, for putting up with me. I have it in me to be a little bit of a handful sometimes, and not just anyone can handle me. Especially after a few margs!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pics! yall are presh. love you both!

Unknown said...

you and john are soooo hot!!1

momma beas

Lacey said...

Haha, thanks Mrs Nancy!