
Sookie, may I call on you?
Thank you, Jessica, for encouraging and promoting my new obsession with HBO's True Blood, a racy show about vampires. If you loved Twilight, cried when you finished the last book, and have been lifeless and bored ever since, True Blood is for you. Definitely more edgy that Twilight and amazing! John is in on it too. We are in the process of renting Season 1 from Blockbuster...it should take up large chunks of my life that I'll never get back. I'm fine with that. I did this with Sex and the City and The O.C. while in college, watched every episode, back to back. It was fabulous. I miss Auburn and Allie Fuller Selman, who would just go buy complete seasons of tv shows. What an awesome friend!
Also, Sookie and Bill are engaged in real life...I love that.
3 comments:
I love True Blood. I didn't get into it until the 2nd season, and I no longer pay for HBO so I think I'm going to have to go buy the first season on DVD. There are so many great shows on TV right now I feel like I could spend all day on the couch. Dexter, True Blood, HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, Entourage, Weeds, 30 Rock, The Office. So many shows and so little time.
I agree! I don't get HBO either :)
Lacey-
This is very similiar to my post about True Blood. I mean even the picture seems familiar... but b/c it's your birthday, I won't report you for plagarism.
Thanks.
Post a Comment