Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

It's Game Day (almost)

Let's hope this kid helped get Auburn ready!



He says they are so, so we'll see!

I'll be creeping off to the other A town down, Hotlanta, with J Hizzle Howell:



Relationships are all about compromise...don't worry, I won't cheer, I'm just there for emotional support when AL loses ;)

Sunday is Lake Day and we will be hitting up the Sister Hazel concert. Let's hope no more crazy pictures of me and John surface anywhere. Also, tune in or Tivo the CMT Aquapalooza special tonight... I believe you'll see some familiar faces, especially during "Good Time."

Happy Labor Day to all and Iris says War Eagle!



Don't let that sweet and innocent face fool you, she jerked out of her leash a few weekends ago while I was walking her and I had to sprint, literally-no exaggeration, about half a mile before I caught her. And only then it was because she stopped to tee tee. I think I dislocated a lung.

1 comment:

BLC :o said...

Oh but her face is sooooo innocent! She would never do that, would she!? I hope all is well in your court! Xoxo-BLC