I think you are going to make some big bucks this Friday! You're such an artist. This little post is just a tease...
So when you become crazy rich and famous as an artist, can I be your representation? Can I just go ahead and claim that??? :)
Are those all your paintings Lacey? They ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Make me one!!!!
Alicia, of course, you know I'll need a super savvy agent!thx ewood and j!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think you are going to make some big bucks this Friday! You're such an artist. This little post is just a tease...
So when you become crazy rich and famous as an artist, can I be your representation? Can I just go ahead and claim that??? :)
Are those all your paintings Lacey? They ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Make me one!!!!
Alicia, of course, you know I'll need a super savvy agent!
thx ewood and j!
Post a Comment