I love hearing where other people have been, and getting suggestions. So far, we've got Turks and Caicos and Bermuda on our short list. However, I love anything that has a beach. I want to get my snorkle on, but not go too deep because ocean creatures scare me unless they are dolphins, maybe race horses down the beach, and go on a sailboat ride. Not too much to ask for.
Turks:
OH I'm in love already!
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz went there for their 'moon here too. It's a little fuzzy, you know how those papparazzi pics can be.
She DOES not look preg in that picture, but she was. Cross your fingers I do not get preg on my 'moon, because that would be SO out of control, and something Pioneer Woman would do. I would have to get Katie Beth to help me change my banner and blog name...Huggies for Howells. I promise I would document ever weird thing about it right here for you, so that no one would ever walk that path in the dark.
I digress. Here is a scene of Bermuda and her pink sands:
That's me.
If anyone has any suggestions of islands and resorts ANYWHERE, please comment! I love to expand my horizons. We think that all inclusive is the way to go. I know I must have a few stalkers out there who have an opinion! Let's get crazy and see what happens.



5 comments:
Love the beach!! Lacey, I am dying laughing, "huggies for Howell's", that is hysterical! I love you!!
We went to Costa Rica we stayed at the Grand Occidental Papagayo Resort. It was gorgeous. We also went to Grand Riviera Princess in Playa Del Carmen Mexico. It was nice but not honeymoon worthy.
Turks & Caicos is totally on my list of future vacays.
I think all inclusive is the way to go too. It is just easier.
Hey there! I just stumbled across your blog via Natalie's blog. My husband and I went to Parrot Cay in Turks and Caicos and loved it. The only downside is that a private island resort can get a tad boring, so if you are looking for adventure, you might want to think twice about Parrot Cay. BUt we saw lots of famous people there so that was fun! Email me at jlyon3@gmail.com if you want to hear more about it!
Hi sweet friend!!! We just returned from our honeymoon ... we went to Mango Bay in Holetown, Barbados!!! We L-O-V-E-D it!!!!! I didn't want to leave and now that we are home, I cannot wait to go back. We MUST catch up soon! Email me. Xoxo-BLC
LACEY-
You have GOT to consider where Ben & I went.... the ONE & ONLY PALMILLA RESORT in Los Cabo, Mexico ( http://www.oneandonlyresorts.com/flash.html ) .... it was the most incredible place ever & we cant wait to go back (some day.... a LONG time from now... when we are incredibly wealthy... haha)...
- Kevin Jonas & his new wife went on their honeymoon there recently
- Eli Manning got married on the beach there last year
- Heidi & Spencer's "fake" wedding was there before they came back to the states and had their real wedding
- Jennifer Anniston stays there alot
They treated us like kings & queens & we had an amazing time. It's the kind of place that you could stay at the resort & never have to leave if you didn't want to (multiple pools, spa, restaurants, relaxation), or you could go into town and have activities galore (snorkleing, ride horses on the beach, deep sea fishing, bars, shopping, more restaurants, etc).... PERFECTION! email me if you want any more info!
Post a Comment