BUT, as of late, I am loving Burn Notice
Please remember Fi, aka Gabrielle Anwar , in the movie Wild Horses Can't Be Broken. It was probably in my top 5 favorite movies as a child. Anways, on Burn Notice, she is all about blowing stuff up and just eliminating the problem.
White Collar: I mean, it's got Stanford from Sex and the City, as well as Kelly Kapowski. People-get on board with this!
USA plays their reruns all week, so I can keep up. Anyone else feeling these? If not, get ON the USA bandwagon. My Dad LOVES USA, especially now that he has to feel the void left in his soul from the departure of MONK. He recently admitted that he thinks hot White Collar dude is cooler than MONK. It was a big moment. Dad has a MONK t-shirt, and not Monk the TV show, MONK the cafe in Chelsea, AL.
I think I want to get into LOST. I may got buy the DVDs. I am also not going to get into my love of True Blood right now...



5 comments:
We used to watch Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken ALL the time too. "I'm an actress! Not a circus performer! I am going to New York City. Next time you see me I am going to be a big star and YOU will still be shoveling manure!" Good times.
you have GOT to get into LOST! it is awesome & we started to watch it on DVD rather than when it came on TV & enjoyed it that way. now we will watch the season finale on tv this season, but it is such a twisty turning nothing can be expected kind of show!
you SO want to get into lost. funny my sis said the same thing :)
I know, I think I would love Lost!
I love White Collar - might have a small crush on Matt Bomer. I can't believe that's the girl from Wild Hearts! How did I miss that?? We only rented that movie a billion times on VHS when I was a kid ...
Post a Comment