I am just overcome by how powerful not only prayer is, but love and friendships. I just want to thank everyone for their love and support this week regarding Mom. She, Dad, Blake, John, and I are so blessed to have you all in our lives and your kind words and emails have lifted us up and encouraged us all. It's a reminder that family extends beyond blood, and when we all band together, we can overcome anything.
Keep track of Mom's progress here at Caring Bridge
(For anyone reading who is unaware, Mom found out she has breast cancer and is having a lumpnectomy today. She will then have to follow up with all the necessary treatment for preventative reasons)
I know that mammograms have been in the news a lot lately, and getting a bad rap, but I KNOW that they are vital for detecting cancer early and saving lives. Encourage all the women in your life to get their yearly mammogram. Thank GOD my Mom did! Here's to kickin' cancer's ass in 2010!
XOXO
3 comments:
goodness lacey how scary. prayers for your mom and family and for a serious beat down on cancer
Thank you, Natalie!
Lacey- I had no idea. Add my prayers to the bunch! God is good.
Post a Comment