Gosh durn it I love Fri-dees!!
John opened a Netflix account for us yesterday, and I am so excited. We have been dropping so much money at Blockbuster that this is definitely a better option for us. I love love love movies and going to the movies, and I intend to catch up on some classics this winter, revisit some old favorites, as well as veg out on television show DVDs. Our Queue currently looks like this:
Boogie Nights
Casablanca
Gia
Braveheart
Citizen Kane
Hot Tub Time Machine
Avatar
The Bounty Hunter
Crazy Heart
Schindler's List
As you can see, we love it all.
I also appreciate the instant gratification feature, and we watched a Law&Order SVU last night. It's the one show, other than True Blood, we both love. My heart soared when I saw I could instantly watch any of the Kardashian seasons on repeat.
John is currently pushing The Sopranos over Mad Men. Will someone PLEASE PLEASE tell him Mad Men is supposed to be awesome?! I'm renting it anyways, I just hate to think he's missing out.
1 comment:
I hear ya! Netflix has changed this movie fanatics life. LOVE!!
Post a Comment