Reception @ Shorter Mansion (it was also in Sweet Home Alabama!)
This past weekend we traveled to Eufaula, AL to celebrate the marriage of our dearest friends Katie Beth and Brandon. It was so much fun and the weather could not have been more gorgeous!
The bridesmaid luncheon really kicked things off. KB gave all of the girls these cozy wraps. Afterall-it was February, but you would not have thought it!
We all got ready together and KB was soo glamourous...
Check Jess's post too.
We danced beneath the candlelight...keeping with KB's theme.
I actually made a Facebook album for the first time in a YEAR-so I won't overload on the pictures for this post. However, the above is my favorite picture from the night--everytime I saw KB that was her expression. She was completely pumped all night!
The most ridiculous thing of the night was the lead singer in the band trying to coordinate a bunch of white people into doing Soul Train...comical stuff, I'm here to tell you.
We also never made it to The Airport. It was voted down as a safety hazard.
We did make it to Waffle House the next morning though--and that's what really counts.
Til next time Etown!
She said she never done it-She said she never tried-She's setting there-with a little twinkle in her eye!

3 comments:
What does your little quote in pink have to do with the wedding? Please tell me I have not forgotten that they played that....
haha it was part of kb's toast
Beautiful Bride!
Post a Comment