Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Sailing & St. Patty

Last weekend, Dos Winos made her 2011 debut




One musn't sail without a bloody mary!


It was really windy that day.  It got weird at one point-- the boat tipped on its side too far for my comfort, which meant I over reacted and jerked Hadley's arms out of socket as I jerked her over to my side, trying to "balance" us back out! haha


Last night we slapped on a lil green...


& sipped a lil green....

and turned into a leprechaun? 

PS.  LOVE the new Pinches Taco place in Homewood...the shrimp burrito is the bees knees!


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the name - Dos Winos. Very clever. I love that you used "bees knees" - i think using the phrase bees knees is the bees knees.

Kristen said...

What is that lady in the green beer picture doing?