
Resolutions are made to be broken right? Not this year they aren't! 2009 feels fresh and promising and I made a rough list of some things I intend to work on in '09:
1. Lose 10 LBS (yes, this is the ultimate resolution of everyone in the country--but I really am this time ;) Not buying new clothes until I do! Notice I did NOT say shoes!
2. BE MORE ORGANIZED!!
3. CLEAN out my closet. Actually organize things in the top portion of the closet and get a step stool so as to adequately be able to reach things on the top shelf. (I am 5"2 and throw things up there and forget them because I can't reach them).
4. Get my boxes out of the den. Bess is leaving up the Christmas garland until I do as motivation for me, because I despise Christmas decorations that are up after Christmas is over. I also do not do Christmas shows/events after Christmas.
5. Cook more=expand my culinary skills into unchartered territory=save $ by not eating out as much = ties into losing weight (see #1).
6. Read and Write more
7. Be more crafty and throw at home Sips n Strokes parties
8. Exercise more!!
9. Worry less/Glass half full mentality
10. Save more $$$
11. Get a library card in BHM
12. Go to 3 places I've never been this year. (I've placed Niagara Falls on the potential list)
13. Buy a new computer in 09
14. Be more proactive about developing pictures
15. Continue to be open hearted/passionate and live life to the fullest!!!
I guess that's a big list but nothing that is unattainable or impractical. I hope everyone finds some things that they want to improve and work on this year! I probably need to print this out and hang it somewhere as a reminder...
2 comments:
Can we add not saying the words "overwhelmed", "weird", "awkward", and "bad" to this list?
haha!!! sure george!
Post a Comment