So my friend, AJ, is coming to Lake Martin this Saturday. You might know him by his full name, Alan Jackson. He's staying at John's house with us and it should be a pretty big time.

I'm kidding--AJ is not staying at John's, he'll probably be at the Jameson Inn. Or maybe he'll fly away in his private jet right after, who even knows?
He'll be playing a free concert in front of Sinclair's and you can only see the concert from the water. People must drive their boats out to the spot on Friday and park and anchor them to these posts. The posts have a name, and I can't remember what they are called. It should be a good, wholesome time, full of fun, food, and fellowship.
I've heard CMT is going to be there...I sure would like to get on TV. Jessica wants to get on TV so that she'll be discovered and receive a spot as an extra in the next Harry Potter installment. Please pray all of her dreams come true!
I saw Alan Jackson in concert when I was eighteen, at the Oak Mountain Amphitheater, and it was pretty much amazing! I love all of his songs. Chattahoochee is a personal favorite, along with Five O Clock Somewhere. Five O Clock Somewhere always comes on when I'm on my lunch break, creeping around. It depresses a person further if that lunch break is a Monday! It would make my entire life if Jimmy Buffett was a surprise guest.
2 comments:
I'll be there this weekend. can we hang out? i miss you!
I sure do wish I was going to be there with you... its a moment I'm sure won't be worth forgetting. I'll call you from the Windy City! LOVE!
Post a Comment