Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

John Update #2

Crazy, wild, rugged John called yesterday afternoon!  I was stoked.  I am like that annoying 7th grade girl in the sense I have dragged my cell phone around with me for a week, determined not to miss his calls! I even take it with me to the bathroom at work.


He and Jay had made it to one of the shelters, which they've slept under each night, due to the rain.  All was well, he was still  having fun, but they may bring it in today or tomorrow, depending on the weather.  I read him the weather report, so he'd know what was going down.  Some of the gear was wet at that point and he is down to one last pair of socks and you know what they said in Forest Gump about taking care of your feet.  (I think that was Forrest Gump?).  He also informed me that he hasn't written in his cute little journal--BOYS.  See what you get for Christmas....ha!

No comments: