Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Latest Misadventures of Iris



Hi, my name is Iris, and as cute as I seem, I really am the most scandalous dog to ever walk the planet.


While at Granny's, walking around on her leash, refusing to do #2, Iris wandered near some brush and emerged covered in beggalice.  You know what I'm talking about, the seedling things that stick to your shoelaces when you are a small child running around.  Well, Iris had about 1000 of them embedded in her face, around her mouth and eyes, and all up and down her legs.  Check out how much hair she has, this was intense.  It ended up being a 45 minute ordeal that involved 3 people and a pair of tweezers.  I wish I had a picture of it, but we were too alarmed at how many were around her eyes to take pictures.  However, when Mom walked inside, all freaked out, from where I was standing I was like "Dear God, did she fall in a mud puddle?" That's how many beggalice there were!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww... poor baby!! she looks cute in that little outfit though!!

just found your blog and wanted to say hi!

Lacey said...

She is a doll, just bad to the bone! Thank you for the shout out!