Hello Blog Land! I've been missing you and feel a little out of the loop. Thank goodness the radio filled me in on the Oscar nominees this morning!
On week 2 at the new j.o.b. in Missouri, and yall--it's cold up here. The snow from last week is still on the ground and it's cloudy every day. I'm dreaming of the beach, the lake, and my tan! Too bad the new compnay couldn't be based in Miami!
It's going really great! I'm enjoying it and the week goes by fast because I'm so busy. I crash at night, after reading some Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood is based on the Sookie Stackhouse novels), courtesy of Jessica. I do come home on the weekends, but as I'm training, I'm on the road consistently for the next few weeks.
I did paint our home office--so hopefully I'll get John to send me some pics to post. I had to make it work from home friendly! It looks great, but I vowed to not paint any more rooms without John. I thought my arm was going to fall off.
John is also painting our bathroom this week (home projects keep him busy while I'm away ;). I can't wait to see it--we are going pretty trendy with it!
Be back soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment