Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SNOWed In

Once safely home and with a good night's sleep under my belt, I was able to focus on the fun that is being snowed in!  Truly snowed in.  We could not have gone anywhere if we wanted to! 









This is the wicked hill that the bug slid down.  Scary!  ICED over.


Kenny...?!


John walked out into the street to get a better look at a car struggling up the hill, and promptly landed flat on his back.  It was quite comical.


As I was snowed in, I took the opportunity to make my first pound cake!  And guess what?  It tasted just like pound cake.  Like my Dad says, it is amazing what a cookbook and following the directions will do!

We hunked down that night and cheered the Tigers on to victory with a bottle of wine and a frozen Stouffers Ravioli dish.  I was determined to spot someone we knew on TV...and don't you know we saw lil sweet Cory Davis:

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Bess is making a crazy face in the backgroud of the cory pic...