Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

I got SUNSHINE!!!

Sometimes, when I have a little time on my hands, my little fingers wander over to Ebay.  (uh oh)  Ashley Grace admits she's a recovering addict...

Below, in all it's funky fresh glory, is my new vintage Lilly Pulitzer skirt...$10.00

Yes--$10.00

+$5.00 for shipping



How cute--How SPRING!!  Yes, those are bears.




A close up for your viewing pleasure.

If you, too, begin scouting some vintage Lilly--I'll give you a hint on sizes--go one up from your usual size.  (Ex. if you wear a womens 4-you'll fit in a 6)

I have one more Ebay purchase I'm waiting on (don't worry John, it was only $11 ;)

Two weeks ago, I wandered around Target and found these:



How cute are these?  We need new deck chairs and these are only $30!!  Heading up there this weekend--I'm thinking 2 black and 2 lime. 

Also on my weekend list, a little spring cleaning and getting my spring/summer wardrobe down from the attic!  (Small closets or too many clothes?! Depends on how you look at it)

Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Nice score on the skirt!
I have those chairs in blue and they hold up really well!

Lacey said...

thx! Good to know--I ended up buying 4 in beige today!

jane said...

I love that skirt! I need to get on Ebay!!