Hi Blogland:
I'm running in the Susan G Komen again this year!
Last year my goal of $500 was exceeded and I raised over $1000! This year my goal is $1500-I appreciate anything you can contribute, even if it's a $1. All donations are tax deductible. My mom is doing amazing, she is cancer free, and without organizations like this one funding research, that might not be the case.
www.komenncalabama.org.
I hope all of you ladies go to your yearly examinations, and if you're a guy--encourage your moms, sisters, girlfriends & wives to do it-- and do self checks. Early detection is vital!
SGK is an amazing experience and I would urge anyone who wants to run to join me! It's so empowering and such an exciting event to experience first hand. I think it is a celebration of the body--and a reminder of all that it is capable of--you are running for people who can't.
SAVE THE TA TAs!! Click here to donate to my page!
(.) (.),
Lacey




1 comment:
Lacey,
It runs chills up my spine when you run the Susan G Komen. It's absolutely the most amazing and emotional event to experience. Thank you so much and I will forever love you for putting your heart in your shoes and running for the cause. I love you sweet girl! I can't wait to see you start and I'll be at the finish line for the biggest, sweatiest, dripping in pink...hug!
I love you!
Mom
Post a Comment