Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Slice: JUST LEAVE IT


Last evening a group of us ventured down to Slice, the new brew and pizza eatery in the Lakeview district.  It has a ton of outdoor seating, which I would say is it's main selling point.  We gathered to send Deidra off on pharmacy rotations in style.  Deidra is rocking a trendy striped top above.


Brittany found a long lost friend on Facebook, finally.



Here I am...just because Deidra insisted it was a good pic, and I was, afterall, having a good hair day.


Towards the end of the night, we had a crisis.  Brandon, Katie Beth's husband, has developed a bad habit of twirling and fiddling with his still new wedding band.  Unfortuantely, he managed to drop it into a crack in the deck, which did not have a crawl space.



This picture depicts Katie Beth's stance on it all:  JUST LEAVE IT



The boys had I phone light, silverware, and a stick that John found (he is an Eagle Scout).  Perseverance pays, folks...


Brandon triumphant! 

He and Rhett are now BBF for life-lots of man hugs happened.  In the background, Bess cheers them on to victory! 

No comments: