Since last we spoke, I turned 26 on September 1. John and I celebrated at our favorite restaraunt, Gianmarco's. However, my grandfather says I'm 16. I'll take it! (He also thinks Mom is still in her child bearing years...)
Labor Day turned out to be a wet one, but we squeezed in sun, football, and a boat ride on Saturday.
John & Kris on the hunt
As soon as the lake water starts going down, the Howells start arrow head hunting...
We had big plans for an island party Sunday, but I guess we'll have to save that one for next year.
We squeezed in plenty of quality time with friends and family.
People were gathered at the Thomas's Saturday night. SO fun! Jordan T is a new blog reader and I told him I'd be sure to name drop him and post a picture. Isn't he too presh-ious?
Since God rained out the island party, he decided to not rain out the concert at The Amp.
We had bought our tickets earlier in the week and were going rain or shine. It sprinkled right at the beginning--but we were armed with beer and an umbrella.
Blues Traveler, pictured above, with Tea Leaf Green and The Vegabonds
It was one of the best line ups they have had at the Amp in awhile. We LOVED all three bands.
I got to catch up Jessica-finally!
Fall is unofficially here--I had to put on a flannel shirt and cut the heat on in my car! It is currently 59 degrees in Birmingham and thanks to the storm, my cable is out :/ No Kardashians today.
I found this cute artist on etsy. Love her work. Now that it is cooling off, I can actually paint out on the porch again!
No comments:
Post a Comment