Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

BeSS--aka my hot momma


Bess claims I have not blogged about her in awhile...

So here we are--a lovefest to " my momma!"

However, if she was my real momma, I'd probably never get to school on time.  But I guess a little kid would love that, right?  So "cool" mom points right there!

Bess and I lived together our first two years here in the 'ham.  It was a raging good time, no doubt about it.  She's really easy to live with, half the time you don't know she is there because she is asleep.

One night, I had hit the sack early.  I sleep with my door closed, but not locked (first mistake-- actually, an unlocked door with Bess around has been a problem a few times.)  Bess had been out on the town and upon returning to the apartment, she could not locate her phone.  She proceeds to enter into my room-all stealthy like, walk around to my side of the bed to get MY phone off my bedside table.  I awoke to a dark scary figure standing right over me--I nearly DIED, in the fight or flight sense, and almost punched her in the face!  It would have been accidental, but still, a person would hate to punch their "momma" out!

The rest of my favorite Bess stories are probably too PG-13 for the blog...BUT she is always up for a good time.  She's always in-without even knowing the plan-she's just in.  I dig that about her. 

  She was also good about finding my things in weird places--like the time my RayBans ended up in the refrigerator.  Now, John has been tasked with that ("Lacey, why is there a bell pepper in the culinary drawer?")  You tell me, man.  I have no clue.

She is our personal accountant, brilliant with numbers, and going to make sure we all save up for our wild retirement days in which we hope to make frequent jaunts to South Florida and Europe, bloody mary's in hand constantly--because little blue haired ladies can do what they want.  I can't imagine how uncensored we'll be with a little age on us!

She is also one of the toughest, most loving, loyal people I know.  Nobody messes with "my momma," and for that matter, nobody messes with any of our friends.  A.C. is tight like that-if you are attempting to take one out, you better be ready for 6 or 7.  We will cyber bully you into next week.  



Not sure what we were doing here...but I think it's intense.

Love you momma!

No comments: