Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Random Play

I now have a label to apply to posts called "random play."  Remember when that could be your relationship status on Facebook?  Ah...back in the day!

I wanted to share this link.  I read this design blog all the time, and the author will often share some deep thoughts and insights into her personal life-highs and lows.  Today, her husband did a guest post, and man--it's just about LIFE and I digged it.  Live in the moment.



I took this at the Bhm Botanical Gardens. 


This is a precious photography blog I like.  The blogger just went to Greece--the recent posts are about that trip, and it makes me want to go TODAY--I told the sis in law this needs to be her honeymoon spot! Or at least in the top 3!

And in conclusion, today I thought this was a cute decorative idea...however, all I would have to hang on my wall would be plastic TJ Maxx shopping bags.  NOT so cute!

I finished up this fish painting--it's had several transformations this summer, but I think I'm done with him.  He's pretty funky fresh--that is fabric and shell superimposed on the canvas.  As always, everything is for sale!  

 

No comments: