Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FALL-o me here


Fall is here (fall-o me if you aren't already!  I love it) and the only thing that makes my rapidly disappearing tan ok is getting to wear my boots!

We fam jammed this past weekend, hosting Hadley and Kris, and our cousin in laws, Mark and Blaire. 


We went and tailgated in Tuscaloosa for a while Saturday morning.  John and I had not been there since the tornado last spring, and we cruised down 15th Street...it was a wasteland.  Bizarro.




We watched afternoon games up at Otey's and were joined by Katie Beth of The Good Stuff fame.

I have great pictures on my regular camera (all iphone pics here), so I may need to do a part 2 post.  Hadley didn't make it on any of my iphone pics!


These three were in the zone.  I was sure glad to have plenty of girls around to harass.  It was great hanging out with Marye Beasley, Mollie, Mrs. Nancy, Lauren, and Emory too!



I made Pioneer Woman's short ribs last night.....I'm here to tell you, it was the first time John has referred to anything I've cooked as gourmet (I typically lack patience in the kitchen, but peformance is higher with some good tunes and a bottle of the vino).  Finger snaps for me!  Give it a try if you need to wow your man or compensate for a shopping spree ;)

I served with cheese grits casserole and green beans.   I buy the frozen steamer beans, and then toss with feta, red onion, and balsamic vinegar.  Fast fancy style.

1 comment:

jane said...

Very fancy dinner. You can use my kitchen anytime!