
I'm still making good on my resolutions---I purchased a new Dell laptop on Sunday. It is my first "Big Girl" purchase and I am pretty excited. The old Dell had been a good one, it saw me all the way through college and then some, and as of late has been under the weather. The craziest thing it ever did was quack at me like a chicken, honest to goodness, I have witnesses! It was so crazy...
I would also like to wish John a Happy 24th Birthday today! He received a fabulous new wine cooler that holds twelve bottles. It is proudly housing two bottles right now and John enjoys switching on the internal light to make sure he grabs the right one. It will have to do until he can have a wine cellar someday! It really makes a nice addition to a kitchen and if you would like to add one to your house or apartment, I suggest checking out the selection at Target :)
No comments:
Post a Comment