

My cousin, Bray McMillan, is getting married to his long time love Leslie Sells this weekend in Hilton Head, South Carolina. Bray and his family have a hunting camp up there so they have spent a lot of time in South Carolina. I am so excited! They are the most awesome couple ever. God Bless Leslie for putting up with Bray and all of his deer heads ;) It is still so wild to think Bray is getting married, I feel like it was just yesterday that I was blaming things on him so he'd get "whoopings" while I looked on and laughed about it.
Bray, and his younger brother Wess, grew up in Orlando, Florida and both went to UF. Blake and I are very close to them. We are all close in age (Bray 24, me 23, Wess 22, Blake 18)so we pretty much grew up together. Blake and I used to spend weeks at a time down in Florida with them during the summers, going to the beach and of course, Disney World. It seems like everyone has been so busy the past few years that we haven't spent much time together, so it will be nice to have a reunion this weekend.
It should be an interesting weekend, if nothing else (all those Shaffers in one spot!). John and I are leaving early Friday morning to make the long trek over there. I should be full of stories and pictures next week, we'll have to see if Ma makes a speech or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment