Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

The Lacey Studio?

I am over my blog being just my name. I wanted to think of something cool or catchy, but have come up with nothing. Everything I could think of sounded dorky and I am highly jealous of Jessica's ability to concoct a cool name for her blog as soon as it hit the blog scene.

SO...taking a little inspiration from the Janet Hill Studio (art blog to the right that I like to visit), I came up with The Lacey Studio. It actually has a point and valid meaning. In high school, back when I was a young buck full of wild, impractical, and outlandish ideas, Brittany and I used to want to be lawyers. We would laugh about how great it would be to be partners together, but that we would not have a law firm, but a law STUDIO, and of course it was going to be pink and really hip and trendy. That's how most law firms look, right? Haha-NO, they are all marble and maghoney wood and have neutral palates. Well, it turns out neither of us are lawyers today, but the idea of a studio of sorts still sounds fun and inviting. So, in the spirit of flying by the seat of my pants and letting life take me where it may, I dub the blog: The Lacey Studio.

*If it sounds weird later, I'll just change it. AGAIN.

2 comments:

Blaire Wood said...

i love it. you inspired me. i changed mine as well

Jessica said...

oh lacey. I like the The Lacey Studio... it works. Just go with it...