my conversation Saturday...Me: Mom, #99 is Lacey Shaffer's brother.Mom: Really?! How bout that!Dad: Who's brother is it?Mom: LaceyDad: which one was Lacey?Mom: She was the one drunk, dancin on top of the pontoon boat that time.Dad: OH! I remember her ... She was a wild one.Me: (laughter)Just wanted to let you know how you are remembered at the Rives household.
Haha!! Definitely good to know!!! Better to memorable than not all I suppose! haha
Post a Comment
2 comments:
my conversation Saturday...
Me: Mom, #99 is Lacey Shaffer's brother.
Mom: Really?! How bout that!
Dad: Who's brother is it?
Mom: Lacey
Dad: which one was Lacey?
Mom: She was the one drunk, dancin on top of the pontoon boat that time.
Dad: OH! I remember her ... She was a wild one.
Me: (laughter)
Just wanted to let you know how you are remembered at the Rives household.
Haha!! Definitely good to know!!! Better to memorable than not all I suppose! haha
Post a Comment