It's Jessica's story to tell, her story to edit, so at this time I am not going to reflect or revisit. However, I will say that I have pulled a muscle from fist pumping--which means that I need to start stretching before going out on the town. This Monday morning, after dragging myself out of bed where I think I could have stayed until at least lunch, all that is running through my head is that Toby Keith song "I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once, as I ever was!"
I love my friends.
I made it home with all my stuff. Each time I thought I had recovered it all, someone would shout down the stairs they found another one of my shoes. That's friggin' teamwork, folks.
Happy Monday, and in the spirit of succumbing to the $9 drinks at Baytown, I'll leave you with this quote:
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." -Oscar Wilde
No comments:
Post a Comment