Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Under a Rock

John and I get under a rock occasionally, but only when in the deep throws of TV show DVDs.  We disappeared for a week while watching True Blood, this week it is us catching up on:


Ari is for sure my favorite character. 

Sometimes when you are a young buck, you just can't splurge on HBO and the movie channels.  However, I like watching TV series on DVD SO much better now--I don't have to wait a week to see what happens next.  Next on the list:  Mad Men. 

1 comment:

Elizabeth Wood said...

Two of my top favorite shows. I AM OBSESSED WITH MAD MEN. I want to look like Betty Draper and I want my husband to look like Don Draper, aka Jon Hamm. He is my husband right now. Such a great show with fabulous clothes.

Love Entourage also. Can't wait for all the episodes to start again.

I am just getting into True Blood...too many addicting shows!!! Let me know what you think of them Lacey!!