Jessica Toland Sanford
Well, Jessica did it! She is married and soaking up rays in Jamaica and I am jealous sitting here in cloudy Birmingam. Here is a great shot of Deidra and I with the bride --belting Aretha Franklin, I believe it was. It was a beautiful, memorable weekend spent with the best friends you could ever have. More pictures to come.
1 comment:
Hi Lacey,
I used to work with Jessica at her favorite insurance agency. LOL! I was there this weekend cheering Jessica on. I know we've never formally met but I feel like we have. I knew everyone of you in the wedding party and some of your parents too. Ha! You are all such awesome friends (but you already knew that right?). I hated that we missed you all singing. That would have been a hoot! LOL! Best Wishes to you and John too! :)
Post a Comment