I have a quick question to any book nerds out there. There are a million Nora Roberts books in the world (& consequentially at the Vestavia Library) and I have not read one single one of them. Are any worth reading? Am I missing out?
I imagine she is on Danielle Steel's level-and I grew up reading Steel-probably sooner than a young buck should be reading Steel. (Mom would start one at the beach, and I'd pick it up after finishing my tenth Saddle Club book, and before long we were sharing it) I will acknowledge, however, that I am a big fan of Steel's earlier works, because the past several years they've gotten repetitive. So- I am open to any Nora suggestions--there seem to be a lot of sets of series--and I need direction on that.
While we are on the subject of Danielle Steel, I'll leave you with my favorite, most hot and saucy Danielle reads and recommend them for the summer. Who says all your beach reads have to be new releases?
Happy Reading, nerds




2 comments:
Oh Shaffer, you know I love me some DS. Can't wait for a good read soon! Must try a few of these.
I love Nora! Will swap you some if you are ready for something new!
Post a Comment