WHERE: SAVANNAH
WHEN: LAST WEEKEND
WHO: MANY LOUD GIRLS
WHY: KATIE BETH IS GETTIN' HITCHED
Savannah is as picturesque as they come. How can you be mad at the moss draped trees?
A carriage ride to see the sights and get our bearings.
I was obsessed with all the ironwork and beautiful homes with their many porches.
After walking around and seeing a few sights--we took it to the brewery and put on our game faces.
Dee and KB faced down our neighboring table in a beer chug. Here they are discussing strategy. They made us proud.
We hit the rooftop bar on the top of the Bohemian hotel for martinis and photo session. I didn't end up with many group shots--but I am the queen of the action/solo shot.
I thought this oyster shell light fixture was pretty awesome.
Dress up time on the Haunted Beer Crawl. Katie makes a hot blonde. Yes, that appears to be some brown hair showing through on my part.
Dark and Dangerous.
Katie was very fairy like and flighting around like fairies do.
Sassy Mindy!! Mindy is going to say...why the random pictures of me on the blog?
Jessica's blog doesn't show her falling off the fountain. She was quite the gymnast this weekend. So nimble and quick.
Eventually we shed the wigs and Mary Kate and Ashley came out to play. My purple eyeliner was supposed to make me "scary" for the haunted bar crawl. Judging by this picture-SUCCESS?! ew
At the piano bar we ended up and closed down--I'll have to say Kaci stole the show.
So believe it or not--we all made it home and may or may not have had a fourth meal. Just to prep for our lunch the next day at Paula Dean's. See Jessica's blog for the reality that was. I gain 10 lbs just remembering it.
After Paula Dean's, energy level was at a low point. Me and Britt set off the walk off the food coma.
We found the coolest honey bar/store. I'm not going to elaborate, because I think Brittany plans on doing an indepth post.
We found the coolest vintage clothing stores...and went to the Forsythe Park.
It was a beautiful warm day, such a welcome change from the icy week in Birmingham. Puppies everywhere...I had puppy fever.
I had never seen a Bull Terrier in real life (Budweiser dog and Target dog)
Once we returned to the house, Britt went to shower and Jess, Dee, Kaci and I ventured down to a truly scary bar with ghosts and such. We began to get pumped for round 2 and as we scurried back to the house for the lingerie shower, we made sure to bring Katie Beth a shot of absinthe. You know why?
That's the kinda gals we are.
Note scary skull cup over KB's shoulder below. It was Edgar Allan Poe's drink of choice. Sadly, it didn't make her hallucinate like they do in Europe.
KB got some beautiful nighties, but I made sure she had a little reading material too. That's how I roll. Peter was there too. He comes to all of the Bachelorette Parties. They are his favorite.
Dares and Truths led by Jessica....Kb is such an honest soul!
Dee was plum tickled.
Tappas Bar + Live Music+Random Roll Play=Good Time
Ugh Oh...another shot.....
Guess I better wrap it! Good times with good people!
We are so happy for you KB! Thanks for brining us along for the ride, dear ;)
**This post is has been rated PG-13**
4 comments:
You have the MOST random pictures EVER! It's like people eating, talking, making crazy faces... you are too wild. But the most ridiculous picture (and borderline inappropriate) is me falling off the fountain! I'm just glad I fell foward instead of back...
glad y'all had fun in Savannah! It's one of my favorite cities!
HIL-AR-IOUS! Loved re-living the weekend through you and Jess' posts. I am still cracking up at our wigs and that crazy skull drink! Thanks for everything!
Finally, I am signed on to comment on this blog!!! Love the pics of Katie Beth's weekend. Too Cute. I am sooooooo glad that pics of Peter did not make the BLOG!! Post pics of the bathroom (after paint).
love, Jane
Post a Comment