Had and Kris in Turks and Caicos
Our family is growing!
Hadley, John's big sister and my "big sis," got engaged last Saturday night to her boyfriend, Kris Gilliland!
We are all dying from excitement! You can tell by all the "!!!" Her ring is ridiculous gorgeous-good job, Kris! I think we are looking at a summer 2012 wedding...
The cutest part of their story is that they are high school sweethearts who parted ways when they went to college...only to rekindle their love ten years later! *swoon*
They are both the coolest people I know. They love to travel and bring the party no matter where they go! I do not have any sisters, so Hadley is my big sis I never had. I even toted her ID for a little bit back in my younger years ;) Even my little brother, Blake, called me all excited, wanting to know when the parties start! haha
Another funny fact is that Kris's little brother, Mark, is one of mine and John's best best best best friends. We have taken to referring to Mark as our "cousin in law." It is hilarious. We also all love Mark and Kris's parents--Hadley is gaining wonderful inlaws! Kathy looks 21 and Ed is incredibly witty. I think about all of our future kids, who will all be cousins, getting into trouble together...it's inevitable, I'm afraid. But I feel like a little trouble is healthy...keeps you real!
Congrats guys! I love you both SO MUCH!!!

3 comments:
Include me in that cousin in law by marriage one day?? Cheers to the happy couple!!
So sweet. One big happy fam!!
I JUST SAW THIS OMG!!! Thanks for the shout out, Lil Sis!! See you Friday so we can get this party started right!!
Love,
Big Sis
Post a Comment