Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

We're Back!


John and I are back from our trip to Grand Cayman!  It was awesome--many blog posts to come this week!  I'm overusing the "!" at the moment.  Vacation does that to me.



Our official 1 year anniversary was yesterday and we had the best day-including honey harvesting and an awesome dinner.  Photos to come.

In the meanwhile, til I can get my life together, check out my first cousins' baby blog here.  Bray and Leslie live in Orlando and are expecting their first baby next spring.  They are documenting every minute!  I'm so excited for them--it seems like only yesterday we were attending their wedding in Hilton Head.  Bray and I are the same age- we (Bray, his bro Wess, Blake, and I) all grew up together.  We don't see each other as often as we used to-I miss them so much!

They, too, have a restored 1980s model Master Craft.  Ours apparently cranked the other day--may let John do a boat post...  It's all Greek to me!

Be back soon!

3 comments:

Day Old News said...

Happy anniversary! Thanks for your note on my blog. Sounds like you travel as much as me!

J said...

Welcome! :))) nice blog and photos! :)

If you have time, visit my blog and if you like it, follow me. :) Thanks! :))
http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

Welcome back! Love the photos
xx
I LIKE IT FAST