Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

By Wednesday, I begin to have a sense of self satisfaction that I have made it half way through the week and can begin to look ahead to the weekend. I have NO plans for this weekend, and I am kinda feeling it! Go to the Stegall blog (see right) to see some pics from our Tacky Vday Party. I left my camera in Alex City on Sunday (go figure) so I can't post any of mine yet. It got pretty wild and Miller High Life tall boys were involved. I shall let it rest at that!

I decided to take the second installment of my Art Class. I consulted my calendar and I do not think my traveling (which is about to pick up here next week) will interfere. I am very excited about that. If you want to take with me, give me a shout, there are some spots open in the Tuesday night class. It is seriously the best thing I have ever decided to do, I am having such a blast and I've learned so much. It's crazy, I have started looking at people, objects, and colors in a completely new light. I flipped back through some magazines last night and I found about 20 things in it I want to paint!

One nice thing about my travels is that they usually lead to good airport stories for the blog--nothing is more random than spending the majority of your day surrounded by a bunch of strangers--lots of inspiration in that I can assure you. Let's keep our fingers crossed for a celebrity siting this year!

No comments: