


It's important to have a style of your own, but you obviously draw inspiration from others in your quest to develop your own style. John told me that he has described me as "trendy" before and I found it quite flattering that, as a man, he had even taken the time to consider my style at all! Girls-just when you THINK they do not pay attention!
I would have to say my top three style icons would have to be Jackie O, Sarah Jessica Parker/Carrie Bradshaw (one and the same in my opinion!), and Jennifer Anniston (Happy 40th by the way Jen!). Jackie O is just classic, timeless, and I LOVE big sunglasses. SJP for combining trendy with classic, and not being afraid to take a risk here and there. Sometimes she wears something and I think I WISH I could pull that off...you have to be able to wear confidence as well as you do an outfit. Jennifer Anniston is just simply hot, and one admirable thing about her style is the fact you can see a picture of her from five years ago and think-I would still wear that today.
4 comments:
I love you and your style. I feel like my style is Jackie O. hippy-ish. yeah?
oh yeah, you totally have a hippie streak and i dig it!
i totally agree about jen aniston...if i could look like a celebrity, it would be her!!
I saw your article in Lake magazine and thought I would check out your blog. My sis was also a KD at Auburn, before your time I think (97-00). My parents moved to Lake Martin 3 years ago, it's great. I love going there year round. I'm moving to Birmingham in March, so it may make it a little more difficult to get there most weekends, but I'll definately try. Anyways, just thought I'd check out the blog and tell you I thought it was pretty cool.
John C.
Post a Comment